Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 am

"Yes. Follow us." he said. The brothers helped carry Rassler as he was too tired to walk. They got heading back to where they came in and eventually got they back through the portal. And they had it arrive back to the manor. Ruth saw they arrive, "KENDRA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 am

Kendra stayed by Rassler's side as they walked through the portal back to the manor. The grounds were a mess. They arrived in the sitting room and Ruth came running. "Ruth! I'm glad you're safe. Where is Carter? Is he alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 am

"....Carter got injured so he's in bed..." she said, "But he's alright-"she paused and saws Rassler, "...Ra-Rassler?! WHAT HAPPENED?" she was lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:59 am

"I'll explain later Ruth. Rassler needs to rest now. Please help him to his room and look after him until I get there." She then turned her attention to Zadicus and his brothers. "Zadicus, thank you for your help today." She bowed her head to him in thanks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 am

".....Well let's get him to a bed and get him settled.." She said, as the knights helped take him to His bedroom. After he was allowed to settle down, the knights got armoured down into their suits once more. Zadicus neatened his suit. "....Will you be alright now?" he asked Kendra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:30 am

"Yes, we'll be fine. I can look after Rassler. The curse is lifted so my family and Rassler are free again." She smiled.

Once the knights had left and the house was quiet again, Kendra took a nice hot bath and got out of that horrible wedding dress. Once she was dressed and had her own clothes on, she went to check on Rassler. She knocked lightly and let herself in sure that he was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:48 am

Ruth went and burned the dress in the fire place. And went not o tend to Carter first before starting dinner. Letting Kendra tend to Rassler.

Rassler was sleeping away, looking....rather at peace now. He wasn't rolling around restlessly as he would usually, cause he was always stressed about watching over all about the manner and Kendra's safety.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:52 am

Kendra stood beside the bed staring at Rassler's sleeping face. He looked like he was resting well. She had never seen him sleeping so peacefully. As much as she wanted to talk to him, she couldn't bare to wake him. Instead, she laid down beside him shortly falling asleep herself. He wasn't the only one that was tired from the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:02 am

The next morning... Rassler awoke and blinked, actually feeling like he slept well. "Mmm....fuck...." he sat up and looked at his side, he then pulled her to him and held her to him. "K-Kendra......tell me I'm not dreaming...." he asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:08 am

Kendra slept peacefully all night and well into the morning. She awoke when she heard someone say her name. "Mmm...Rassler? You're awake..." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 am

".......Please answer me....is this a dream?" he asked her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:22 am

"No, Rassler....it's not. I'm sorry." She sighed and touched his cheek as she usually did to soothe him. "The curse is lifted and your are no longer a prisoner of the amulet or my vassal."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:38 am

"No...I'm not angry.....I've got you back...." he held her tighter, "I dont' care how Iam As long as I've got you......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 am

"Rassler..." She hugged him back and felt her emotions getting the best of her. "I was so scared...I thought I was going to lose you forever. I couldn't imagine living my life without you by my side." Her heart was racing. "I...I love you Rassler...so much." She said, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 am

He looked anther, holing her face and kissing her deep, holding her close. "You are my life......and I won't give you up..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 pm

"No one can take me away from you. Never again." She clung to him, holding him as close as she could. She also wondered if this was a dream. Wondering how they got to this point. The curse was lifted and Rassler was a human. "So, you will stay with me then?" She asked looking up at him. He never really confirmed what he was going to do once the curse was lifted and he was free.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:23 pm

"I didn't plan on leaving....even if I was still my old self..." he said, "...But this will take some getting used to." he looked at his hand, seeing the light tan skin he usually had inches human guise, but now it was permanent. He was just so used to seeing his ash grey skin and long black talons, which were the now the normal human shape and colour, "......ButI don't care....As long as you are with me I don't care how I look."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:39 pm

Kendra smiled, "I'll always be here." She ran her fingers through his now all black hair. "No matter how your outward appearance changes, inside you are still the same stubborn uptight Rassler you always were." She chuckled, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 am

He looked at her, the only thing to have not changed on his outward appearance was his amber yellow eyes; which besides his tattoos and scars, wreathe only remnants of his old look. "You Scrawny Squirrel..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Kendra smirked back, "Yep, still an asshole too." She chuckled and leaned in closer until their foreheads were touching. It was odd not feeling his horns that were once there. Her lips came closer to his slowly. "I want you, Rassler..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 5:07 am

He sniggered, "I'm still me....just not grey skinned and without magic." he said.

He chuckled, "You.....might need to hold off a little bit longer, I'm still feeling....stiff and sore." he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 pm

She smiled not expecting such a response from him. "Well then...what can I do to help take your mind off the pain?" She asked before kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:47 pm

"Just you being here with meds enough for me right now." he smiled at her, moving her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:58 pm

Kendra smiled back to him and moved to lie him back down. "You should rest more. Are you hungry? I can get us something for breakfast." She offered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:26 am

He thought about it, "......I just realise something.....I can't eat raw meat anymore." he said, ".....Well...surprise me." he said to her, "Since This is all pretty new to me."

Meanwhile, Downstairs....

Ruth was in the kitchen prepping breakfast, "I wonder if they are awake? Miss Kendra hadn't left his side since they came home.....I'll check on Car-" she paused, seeing Carter had come out of his room on his own, still bandaged up. "OHHHHH no! You getback to bed Mister!"

"Ruth I need to sit up for awhile...I hate being in bed." he said, ignoring her raised tone, being used to her antics....plus having the patience of a saint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next