Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:03 am

Zadicus motioned them to spread out. One of the brother's formed his sword into a bow and glowing arrow, and got shooting many light arrows at the queen of death. The other then got chanting in latin, trying to form a barrier around her to keep her contained and in one place. Zadicus got powering up the blade on his sword, chanting latin as well, he planned to smight this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:27 am

Dementia was able to dodge the arrows, but she was getting more and more frustrated. "You cannot defeat me, when I have the army of the dead on my side! WANDERING SOULS COME FORTH! AID YOUR QUEEN AGAINST THESE INTRUDERS!!" The ground beneath them began to crumble and crack as green flames shot up from the dirt and thousands of souls began to circle around all of them. "Yes my children! Feast upon these fleshies and devour them!" She also drew strength from the souls as some entered her body to heal the wound in her stomach. She was ready for their assault.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:58 am

The all split from their positions and and got cutting down each dead creature that came at them. Zadicus then spun in a glowing vortex formed by his blade and destroying all the undead around him. The others did the same, cutting down everything that charged. "COVER ME!" he shouted, "YES CAPTAIN!!" they said and Zadicus hacked and slashed his way towards the Demoness of Death.

"YOU FALL TODAY WITCH!!!" growled Zadicus as he made his way at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:36 pm

"You must first make it through my army, Grim! And I have the never ending souls of the dead on my side! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she stayed behind the cover of her soul minions. Her soul scythe was still at the ready. Once she was sure he was close enough, she would strike him down and strip him of his strong soul to add to her collection.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm

He picked up his speed and he held out his free arm and a shield formed as he rammed through the crowd of the dead souls. He got close enough and jumped up came down with his blade Dementia's scythe, sparks forming from their sliding off one another. But he kept up his assault, the sword of metal on metal echoing around.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Dementia expected him to break through and held her scythe up to block the blow. "You're fast and quite strong." She said and blocked his many blows. Once she saw an opening, she swiped at his stomach with her claws. "You can't keep this up forever!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 5:37 pm

"I will smight you this day!!!" he growled, "GAHH!" he groaned in pain, but he then pushed through it and he returned the injury by cutting up at her arm that was holding the scythe, severing serval muscles. "You won't get the best of ME!" he then smashed her face with his shied.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Dementia smirked when her claws connected and slashed through the weak part of his armor. "AHHH!" He cut deep to her arm and she could feel herself losing feeling in her hands. "Damn it!" She cursed and had to switch hands to keep her scythe. His shield suddenly came up and bashed her HARD in the head. A loud TING was heard all around as it sent her back and she fell to the ground. The silver powder they laid about began to burn her skin. "AHHHHHAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pm

He then jumped and stabbed his sword deep into her belly, so much so,he stabbed his blade right into the earth. He held to handle of his blade, "In the Name of that is Holy, I commit you to death and to CEASE YOUR EVIL!!! MALUM APAGE !!" he finished in latin and the blade glowed bright white and spread up her body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Weakened and disgruntled, Dementia didn't see the final blow coming. The holy blade forced through her stomach. "UGGHHHHHAAAA..." Blood began to seep from the wound and she fell to her knees. Blood began to gurgle out of her mouth as she coughed trying to catch her breath. With their queen greatly weakened, the souls dissipated and the rest retreated back to the underground.

"Heh, what is...dead....can never...die..." She wretched and coughed. "You will find what you seek in the royal palace. He awaits in the dungeon...." The green light faded from her eyes and she fell to the ground presumably dead.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:35 pm

He glared as she slumped the ground and pulled his blade out. "Brother's forward. We don't have time." he said, they all got running towards the city and to their goal the Palace.

They hurried through demos, making sure to stay hidden from the residence. But they found the palace was heavily guarded. "How will we get in?" asked one of the brothers. Zadicus sighed, he wasn't sure. "You know....you lot are not that stealthy." spoked a voice and sitting above them was a female Grey skin.

"Hey...you're that human my cousin fought a long time ago." she chuckled, "Lost an eye didn't ya?" Zadicus sighed, 'Of course she's related to him....' "Yes I am...and he and another are in trouble.." he said.

She perked up hearing that, "Rassler's in trouble? When's he never?" she half joked. ".....but I can guess it something to do with the King?"

"Yes..and he's not gonna live long.....if you know way into the palace....then we can save him." said Zadicus.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Kendra was sitting at her vanity table looking at her reflection in the mirror while two grey skin ladies stood behind her and brushed out her long red hair. "You have such beautiful hair miss." One said to her. "Thank you." She said with a smile. All of a sudden, Kendra started to feel a little woozy. She touched her forehead feeling a sudden pain. "Ugh...my head hurts..." "Oh no, are you alright miss?" "C-Could you just bring me some water please? I'm sure its nothing." Both ladies left quickly to get some water for her.

She looked into the mirror and she started to feel that same confusion she did when she first woke up. "What is wrong with me?" She asked herself then looked at the necklace she was wearing in the mirror. "When did I get this?" She said and lifted up the purple amulet off her chest to look at it. "It's so beautiful..." For some reason, her instincts were telling her to not take it off and keep it on no matter what.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Viessa frowned, "With my Rassler in prison? Oh fucking course."she said, "I'll show a hidden passage,not many go through it, but it should lead you right to the dungeons." she said jumping down and got showing them the way.

---

Rassler was still hanging by his wrists, bleeding out. He was bleeding so much that he had a pool of purple blood at his feet. He had swallow breaths and was trying not to fall asleep. ".....Ken-dra......please......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 pm

One of the ladies came back with a goblet of water for her. "Here you go miss." The gray skin handed her the goblet and Kendra took a sip. "Thank you. I feel better now. It went as quickly as it came. I have to finish getting ready. It is almost time." She said and sat back down at her vanity table so they could finish her hair.

A little while later...

Kendra stood at the entrance to the throne room that had been turned into an altar. She was wearing a beautiful flowing white wedding dress with a veil covering her face. At the altar, was Vor in his best royal attire waiting for his bride to join him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:34 pm

Vorkalth was getting dressed as well but wondered why he couldn't feel Dementia's energy ANY where in the surrounding areas of Demos. He could sense Rassler's life force waning and he smirked, "You'll be dead soon enough you thorn in my side." he sniggered.

--

Rassler was getting to the point he couldn't stay awake. But he heard something being opened in one of the unused cells nearby. Then his cousin's face peeked out. "Rass!" she ran out and got crouching to him, "Fuck me....you're in terrible shape...." she lifted his face.

"....well you look like shit." Zadicus came out with his brothers. Zadicus looked him over, "You're so weak you can't heal properly....." he sighed. He knelt before him, "I can't fight the demon ..but I know you can." Zadicus then pulled out a covered item and showed a stone that was made of the same stone as the Amulet.

"H-How...." Rassler asked Weakly, "Its been sealed away since the time Igven." said Zadicus. He then placed it on His chest.

"Captain! That's a forbidden item!" said one of the brothers. "I know...but we need this fool." said Zadicus. He then circle the stone with his finger, "Unlock, healing." then the stone glowed and released a purple light.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 pm

As Kendra stood at the entrance to the throne room, she swore she felt her necklace begin to get warm and a bit heavy. She touched it but felt nothing. "It must be jitters." She took a deep breath to clear her mind. "Yes, I'm just nervous..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Rassler's eyes snapped open as the rush of the energy ran through his body, "NNNnngghhh HHHAGGGGGGGG!!!" he let out a roar of pain.
The blood and scars vanished off his body and his eyes flashed from the over load of stone, he growled animalistically and broke his chains.

Viessa chuckled, "WHOOOOO Looking good!"

Rassler's hair wavelike flames and he was still surrounded by energy. The stone had unlocked the most dormant part of Rassler's demonic power. He then got running out of the dungeon and smashed the doors down and killing all the guards that came at him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:11 am

Kendra heard a roaring scream echo through the halls. It sounded so familiar. It was a voice she swore she knew. The amulet started to feel heavy again and was very warm. She also swore it flashed for a second. She didn't let it distract her. Her beloved was waiting for her. She began to walk down the aisle seeing Vor at the end waiting for her.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 am

Vorkalth growled, "How?! "Get Kendra to the alter now!" he ordered the guards, and they got leading her in. Once they got her to the alter, "Start the ceremony." he ordered the Shaman. Which he did and the doors began to close and MANY guards were out the front of the throne room.

But then The enraged Rassler arrived, growling at them all, the energy around flared up and he raced towards them like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

The guards began to hurry her along down the aisle until she finally reached Vor. She smiled at him but he looked worried and irritated. It must have had something to do with the disturbance she felt earlier. "What's wrong? What is going on out there?" She looked back when she felt the disturbance again and the amulet reacted feeling warmer and heavier.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

"Its nothing. Continue." he said to her and then the shaman.

But then they cries of the guards being killed outside the throne room doors was too noticeable. And the whole set of guests were looking to the door. Vor growled, 'He's gonna die this day...' he thought.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Everyone assembled in the throne room was getting restless. The screams and howls of pain grew louder and louder. Kendra instinctively held the amulet in her hand. She felt its warmth. It was pulsing with energy. As the screams grew louder, its energy grew stronger. "Something is coming...I can feel it." She said keeping her eyes locked on the throne room doors.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 pm

"Hurry up!" Vorkalth growled at the shaman. Rassler could feel the amulet was near, "Kendra.....feel me...fight that magic....And I'll fight the rest!!!" he let out a roar and he then punched the door down and the door almost hit Vorkalth and Kendra. But the King blocked the doors and he was not glowing red, "You will DIE this day!!" he rushed Rassler and tackled out the throne room and the guests got running out in terror, scattering.

When the guests were running the guards stayed by the Bride, Zadicus and his brothers walked in and blades out, ready to cut them down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Kendra could feel something inside, but she wasn't sure what it was. The amulet was beginning to visibly react to where even Vorkalth could see it. The amulet was blinking rapidly and it felt almost hot against her bare flesh. The doors suddenly burst open and headed toward them. But once she was the intruder something inside her broke. What remained of Dementia's soul spell had been broken and she was free again. "Rassler!" She called out to him when she saw him, but he was focused on one person and that was Vorkalth.

They were surrounded by screams and panic as the guests fleed from the throne room. Kendra looked and saw that she was in a fancy wedding dress and the shaman was standing behind her. She was able to put it all together once her true memories came back. The guards all surrounded her to keep her from running away. "Hey! Get out of my way!!" She tried to get by but the muscly grey skin guards did not move.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Rassler and Vortkalth were going at it hard. Vorkalth elbowed Rassler, then got him by the face, slamming him repeatedly into the stone floor and into the wall and got running his face into the stone, running along the wall. Blood was already splashing about the place. Rassler was trying to get loose from the King's hand, but was struggling.

But the guards were all cut down with very little worry by the White-Gold Knights. Zadicus approached her, "Good to see you are back to normal." Zadicus said,lifting his helmut visor. But he got in her way, "Best let your demon deal with this one."

Rassler then got his legs around his arm and got loose from him holding his face. He growled, and bit his hand, HARD. "GGAHHH!!!" Vorkalth skidded and Rassler grumbled away, ripping the skin and flesh off his hand as he was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next