Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Lilah shook her head and smiled, "Neither of us can seem to win in this situation." She joked. They both wanted the same thing, for the other to be safe. "Yeah lets go. I need to feed before we leave on this trip." She said and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 pm

"As do I." he said as they headed on to the the Chamber where the clan's Blood Donors were situated. They arrived to the chambers and the head of the Donor families came to meet them, "Welcome My Lord, My lady." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Lilah smiled back at the family head and bowed her head back to him. She had grown much more accustomed to feeding from her chosen donor. It was very awkward and intimidating at first, but now it was just like an every day task. Kaidan and Lilah went their separate ways to their chosen donors. Lilah saw Charles and greeted him politely. "Hello, Charles. How are you today?" She said with a smile. She really liked Charles and he was very kind to her from the beginning and helped her feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 pm

"Very well My lady, Are you wishing for me again?" he asked with a friendly smile. Kaidan nodded to Lilah, "I'll see you in a minute Love." he smiled and went on to find the girl he fed off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:49 pm

"Good, I'm glad. Yes, please." She returned his friendly smile and said her goodbyes to Kaidan. Lilah and Charles went to the usual place they always did when she came for a feeding.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 am

They went to a private feeding room, "Were we wanting to drink from a glass again, or did you wish to try and feed from my directly today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 am

Once they were inside the private room, she sat down on the love seat and got relaxed. "If it's alright with you, I think I am comfortable enough to feed from you directly." She said still feeling a tiny bit nervous. She had fed from Kaidan several times before, but that was a completely different feeling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:45 am

"Very well My lady." he said. He came over lifting a sleeve from a shirt, "To start from you can bite into my wrist, no need to bite me o the neck." he smiled, "I know we are not that way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:34 am

Lilah watched him roll up his sleeve to expose his wrist to her. His gentle nature helped her to stay relaxed. She nodded and held his wrist gently. She could see the blood moving in the blue veins beneath his skin. The hunger in her took over as her fangs elongated and she gently bit into his wrist making sure not to cut or puncture anything vital. She took what she needed from him and just as gently removed her fangs from his skin. She retracted her blood stained fangs and made her her lips were clean. It tasted much better straight from the source than in a glass. "Thank you, Charles. I didn't take too much did I?" She asked wanting to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:53 am

He relaxed and gave the initial flinch of pain when she bit into his wrist, he relaxed his body so he wouldn't be tense and let blood flow normally. "Please just lick the bite mark if you could please." he reminded, "It will heal with out infection or any other issues." he said.

"No no, you didn't you've gotten much better with your intakes." he said assuring.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:57 am

Lilah nodded and ran her tongue over the puncture marks so they could heal. "That's good. Practicing on Kaidan has really paid off." She chuckled. "Thank you again, Charles. Take care of yourself and I'll see you again soon." She bowed her head to him and left after making sure he was alright. She was eager to get back to her love.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 am

"There we go." he smiled, "Only taking what you need will be good enough practise for you." he said. "I hear you'l be gone for a while. If you are going to feed on others, listening his Lordship closely on how to, understand?" he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Lilah nodded, "Yes, thank you. And thank you for being so patient with me. This whole new lifestyle is challenging and there is still so much I have to learn and adjust to."

She turned back to him before she left, "Yeah we are going on a small mission to my home village. Someone has been causing trouble there. Don't worry I'll be sure to listen to Kaidan's advice and let him help me while we are away. Bye for now." She gave a small wave and left to join Kaidan at the front where they parted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:10 pm

"its part of the job My lady." he nodded, "Of course." he said, "But all life has challenges and that's what makes it worth living."

"I wish you luck on your mission then and that you return in victory." he nodded again. "Farewell My lady."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 pm

"Very well said, Charles. I'll keep that in mind." She said with a smile. "Thanks, I am sure we will return very soon."

Lilah came back to the front and saw Kaidan there waiting for her. She was still a bit slow when it came to feeding. "Sorry I took so long." She said and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek. "We should get some rest now before we have to leave."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:18 pm

He nodded respectfully as she left the chamber. Kaidan was waiting for her patiently in the mains sitting room, "I'm not worried Love, I know you're Still leaning to deal with feeding, i'm happy to wait." he smiled, kissing her hands.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Lilah smiled when he kissed her hands and was happy that he was being so understanding. "Practicing on you has been helpful too." She teased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:39 pm

He chuckled, "I inured it would be. But only be biting my neck and now one else's." he said, "Bite the neck is an intimate affair." he said, "A wrist is a friendly approach." he reminded, "........While out-cold of course."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Lilah smiled at him and took his hands in hers. "Yes, that spot is especially for me and no one else." She ran her fingers along the side of his neck that she favored most. His skin was smooth to the touch. "Shall we go back to our room and get some rest before we leave tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:47 pm

He smiled, "I know love." he got her hand and kissed it, "Agreed." he kept hold of her hand as they headed on back to the room.

---

The next day...

They were packed, ready to travel and were set to head through the shadow gate to get to a road close to the direction of where they were to go on. Vashti and Striker were there to see them off, "Stay out of trouble you two." said Vashti.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:06 am

Lilah had laid out a map the previous night and they plotted their course so Kaidan knew where they needed to come out at. "The village is south of here. It is a small farming village at the foot of the mountains. We will need to arrive about two to three miles away in Grandfolk Grove and take the path that leads to the village." She had explained.

---

Lilah chuckled, "We will. You two as well." She gave Vashti and friendly hug and bowed her head to Striker. "We will return soon." She smiled and pulled her hood up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 am

"Then it should be easy enough to get there, the shadow gate will takes us most of the way an we can go the rest by foot." smiled Kaidan.
---

Kaidan turned to Striker, "Take care of the all while I'm gone, I promise we'll be back as soon as we are done." "I know you will My Lord...just be careful." he said once more.

"Aren't I always?" chuckled Kaidan. Striker only sighed.

Vashti hugged her back, "Watch out for each other and come back in one piece...both of you." she said.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:12 pm

The shadow gate slowly began to open signaling it was time for them to go. "Don't worry, we will return soon." She reassured them both and turned away to face the gate. She took Kaidan's hand as they walked through and were soon transported to the middle of a large forest filled with tall old trees. The canopy provided ample shading from the sun. Lilah was relieved to be back out in the wild again and so was Scout. "We made it." She said and looked around at the old forest. "We just have to go North and we will reach the road that leads to the village."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Following Lilah through the gate, he wrapped his face guard around his face then his scarf, keeping his extra protection. Once through the gate, the portal vanished and Kaidan looked around, breathing in the fresh forest air. "Ahh yes...the outside...how I've missed it." he smiled, "We have." he said, "Then what are we waiting for?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Lilah pulled her face guard up to her nose and kept her hood up. "This is one of the oldest forests in this region. It is said to be protected by ancient tree spirits." Scout flew on ahead and kept his eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Lilah chuckled, "Let's get moving then." They both vanished into the trees running alongside each other. The road was about one to two miles ahead. "This is much better than riding on your back the whole time." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next