Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:12 am

Erebus nodded as he took this chest, "This is the half one correct?" He asked Alperer.

Alperer nodded as he smiled, "yes yes... So do you have an estimate as to when the Mission will be completed." He asked the Hunter.

Erebus looked at the chest and new that it was a lot for even just half. He listened to the conversation.

Alperer seemed nervous, "Do you have something coming up and you're worried she'll mess it up or something?" He asked him.

Alperer nodded to Erebus. "Aye. I have a council meeting with a few other demons lords... I'm worried that if the rogue finds out about it, she'll make a disaster of everything else. Most of the humans in my area are now dead after having sex with them and killing them off that way." he stated.

Erebus nodded, "Well that is a problem" he stated. He looked over at Kira. "The city council meeting is is almost 3 nights from now.... can you get it done by than?" He asked her.

Alperer looked at Erebus, "Will you be joining as well?" He asked, "Of course you're Mate is more than welcome to Join." He said.

Erebus shook his head, "Nope... I have something else to do. I'm no longer part of the the Council as it was just way too much work for what it was worth." He smirked.

Alperer roared in laughed, "That is is." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 am

Kira nodded and looked to her brother, "We've had similar tight time slots to catch monsters and demons." she said, "We just need to be shown WHERE she was last and Dimitri and I go from there." she said Alperer and Erebus.

"Indeed. Tracking is the hardest part, but once we get a pin-point...we don't let up until we have the target pinned and dead." Dimitri added in, "We're trained for durability as well as killing."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 am

Alperer grinned perfect, "Well the last time she was around was in a much smaller village. it's where the last of my humans are. So it's her last place to strike. I hope that the human will continue the breed after the incident and make the town larger again. Without them i wouldn't be the demon lord of this area." He stated.

Erebus as he got the map of the southern region and looked and noticed a small town, "Here I Take it?" He asked with a point.

Alperer peaked over and nodded, "yes Yes~!" He stated happily.

Erebus looked at the two, "Well... off you go." he stated.

Faith was by the door to help lead the way to the town, "I hope everything goes well on your journey." She stated with a smiled to Kira and Dimitri.

Erebus watched as they go, 'be careful...' he told her in his mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 am

"Allow us to get properly prepped and we'll head out tonight." said Kira.

"Best we get onto this right away." Dimitri said adding on.

'He's perky for a Demon lord.' Kira said to Erebus in her head.

"Eager to get rid of me?" Kria smirked at Erebus in a joking manner.

"WE'll get ready and go." Dimitri said toping his sister's arms and they headed back to the portal.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:45 am

Erebus smirked, 'he only started because of Faith... she mellows him out. He has a worse temper than I do.' he laughed to her.

Alperer looked as he watched them leave, "Are you sure they can handle this... Any other hunters I requested to execute this demon wasn't able to be successful at it." he stated.

Erebus laughed, "Don't worry... She's got this... That women busted up my ankle when I first met her... I'm pretty sure she can handle this one." He said.

Alperer laughed a bit, "I see... no one she's able to calm the mighty Lord Erebus. The gate Keeper of Hell, The King of Dragons. The destructor of All man kind." He said listing off all his Titles.

Erebus smirked, "Well We'll let them get ready... You said you needed me for something else?" he asked while they were alone.

Alperer look a bit sad now. "Yes... It's faith... i recently found down she's having my babe..." He stated,

Erebus nodded, "my congrats to you... I actually like this one." He laughed.

Alperer gave a small smile. "As do I.... But I am afraid of the birthing process as my breeds are much more on the larger side... and she's still small... I don't want anything dangerous or harmful to come ot her.." He stated. "Do you happen to have a potion that will help her during the pregnancy... a long with keep her alive when she's due." He asked her.

Erebus thought about it. It started to test out ones incase for Kira when he found out, but noticed only one of them work, "I have something... But it's a work in progress... I'll chest it out a bit more and see if I like it enough that it will work on your Mate." he stated.

Alperer smiled, "Thank you... and payment for that?" he asked

Erebus smirked, "an entire dungeons worth of all your rare items.

Alperer showed, "Greed son of a bitch..."He growled, "Still the same." He laughed.

Erebus smirked "Yeah, but I'll do half than." He stated.

Alperer, "Fine..." he said. As they shook hands.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 am

Kira gave a look of surprise but decided to not ask anymore incase of insulting anyone.

Kria and Dimitri arrived back to Erebus's castle and got right away into their full gear and prepping their ammo, and other items. Their father always taught them, 'An unprepared hunter...was a dead hunter.'

Kira and her bother were still a little sore to each other but knew when it was needed when on assignment. They were set and ready, Kira getting her cloak on and double checking over everything she and when Erebus came to check on them.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:59 am

Erebus returned to the castle as he looked at the two, "You both ready?" he asked them with a raised brow and noticed all their equipment.

He looked at them both, "If worse comes to worse... just come back and regroup... Don't be stupid." He said as he wasn't really sure what else to give them. He gave her some god, "if you get hungry at the village." He said as he looked away, "Let me know when you're on you're way home I'll come get you." he stated

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:03 am

She smiled, "We'll be fine Erebus. I Promise. And I WILL make sure we'll get out of the situation if it gets risky." she said.

"I'll be sure she don't do anything stupid." Dimitri said, in a warlike it had happened before.

"Dimitri!" she hushed him. "I won't do anything stupid....not while carrying the little one." she touched her belly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 am

Erebus rolled his eyes, "Whatever...." he said as he opened up the portal. "Get going." He stated, "They don't have much time...." He said, "Whatever you do... DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE THERE." He stated. "The fox demon is a succubus as well... If you get caught... well you're done." he stated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:17 am

"Erebus....." she gave him a dry annoyed look, "I'm NOT a hussy." she said, as she stepped into the portal. Dimitri perked and eyebrow, "You know....telling her to keep safe out loud WON'T hurt anyone." he told Erebus as he walked into the portal.

Kira and her brother arrived outside to the small village with the last of the humans in the southern regions, "......So, let's get tracking." said Kira, Dimitri followed his sitter and they headed on into the village.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 am

Erebus rolled his eyes at Dimitri's comment and Kira' was now mad at him, He grumbled as he went to his study and finishing the chemisty of the potion Alperer requested.

~!~

Deep in the village a young half breed fox demon lurked in the lower grounds of the forest. She took a wiff in the area, her mouth grooling, 'oh goody... new people.' she thought

She stood up as she had on a pink and white kimono. She had 6 tails behind her, the large fox ears. her hair silky white. She had some pink eye shadow on and her eyes were a deep grey color. She smirked as she had bells on her hair to hold her hair up. She had soft thighs, her, and her breast were large. She shifted to a normal village as she went in to scout out the people.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 am

They got got wondering in the village, "She's got the six tails and in theta exotic dress styling......" Kira said quietly to her brother, "I figured...I've face males of this race...they are fought son's of bitches." he replied to Kira, both were wearing their hoods as they walked throughout the dusty streets of the town.

Dimitri then got a shiver up his back then looked about, he and a quicker sense than his sister, "You sense something?" Kira asked, "..............I do...I think she's close." he whispered, "Let's go to the tavern, most who look for trouble go to there." said Dimitri.

Kira nodded and they headed to the local watering hole.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 am

The disgusted fox smirked a she walked into the tavern as she kept close, but kept her distance, 'demon hunters... fun' she thought as he knew she wanted the boy, 'he'll be really fun.' she stated softly.

She quickly shifted as a bar maid as she walked in ready to work. She took her forms carefully like the girl she disguised herself as a bar maid was someone who called in sick earlier.

"erin... i thought you couldn't work today?" Called her boss.

She shifted her voice to match the girl, "Y-yeah... It was just a quick thing." She said as she immidetly started to work, but keep a close eye on the two hunters.

She walked over to them and smiled, "Can I get either of you anything?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

Dimitri and Kira got a booth in a corner of the tavern so they wouldn't be bothered by locals. Since most were avoiding them anyway, even the barmaids seemed a little wary of them.

"They seem a little worried." Kira said quietly, "Of course....word of demons killing the neighbouring villages and what not...we don't exactly look safe do we?" said Dimitri.

They looked to the Barmaid, surprised she came over. ".......water. Two of them." Dimitri spoke before eKira could answer, she noticed her brother's fingers looking fidgety.

"Yes water." Kira agreed.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 am

Erin nodded as she smiled a she noticed the fidget. "Coming right up." She said as she quickly walked away, to get the water. She waited a bit before she made a comback. "here you are... Anything else I can get for you?" She asked as she looked at Dimitri and smiled.

~!~

Erebus could sense the demon close to Kira. He sighs, 'that demon is seeking you out.... I can sense her whens he's close to you.' he thought 'just be careful.' he told her. Even though they were distance away, they were just linked together.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:54 am

'Dimitri has noticed her right away....He's very much on edge.' she said to Erebus.

'Her energy....literally vibrating off her.' she said to Erebus, it was really intense. Dimitri nodded, "No we're good." he said, not risking any food.

"......leave these people in peace Beast..." he said her in a stoic tone, not wanting to alert anyone else around.

Kira was on edge more now that her brother made the first move.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 am

Erin blinked as she acted confused, "I'm sorry... What?" She asked as she wasn't sure what to say.

inside she was smirking, 'gotcha...' she thought.

Erin quickly thought the two were weird and walked away back to her boss as she made a note about the two people.

~!~

Erebus groaned, 'that brat.... ' he thought as she sense the demon run, 'better keep an eye on her...' he stated to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 am

Kira was concerned now, "Let's get outside." they both headed out of the tavern. "Split up and meet around the building...she'll try and place innocent to keep hidden." Kira nodded and they spilt going the opposite ways around the tavern. Dimitri went to the back of the building to see where the workerss entrance was. Kira went around the other way.

'...Come on....i KNOW you want to play.' he thought, he KNEW these fox demons loved nothing more than to play with their food.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 am

The fox demon was on the roof looking down below knowing the two would look for them. "Well well.... Two hunters. What a surprise." She called down to them.

She shifted to her original form as she smirked, "I take it Alperer wants me executed again..." She asked them. She smirked as she gathered her demon powers, her eyes shifted to yellow as she glared at them, "Try and catch me." She stated as she used her power to destroy part of the town, killing people.

~!~

Erebus groaned, "Damn half breed... has those kind of power too" He said as he knew this might have been too much.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:17 am

They both looked up and they both got out their weapons.

After she blew up a part of the village, Kira got shooting at her to get her off the roof. Dimitri got his gun out too and got it loaded with a shatter bullet, which was filled with tiny pelts that was soaked in extra concentrated water water.

He sot one, and the pellets got shattering towards her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am

The demon dodge the bullets easily as she looked at the two, "Wow.... seriously... are you both that pathetic?" she called as she laughed. "don't even know how to catch a demon." She smirked. She shifted as he got right behind Dimitri, "And here I thought you were cute." She stated, but dodged him again. his hissed as she noticed a pellet get to her ankle, "You little Prick!" She growled under her breath as she used one of her energy demon blast on the two, "Go to Hell!" She yelled as she blasted them, Destroying the town around them, killing more people in her line of fire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:36 am

They didn't respond to her mockings and they both moved out of the way as people were running in fear and out of the town.

Dimitri smirked when a pellet hit her and he ran, removing his cloak now, as it was dragging him against the wind. He pulled out his sword, aiming for her, jumping at her, swinign for her arms and legs, as to try and disable her magic use.

Kira got the shatter bullet in her guns and shot one at the demon while Dimitri was detracting her from the front.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 am

The demon roared in pain, but dodge to avoid it. She glared as she looked at them both and looked at Kira, "You... You're Erebus Mate aren't you?" She stated. She glared as she jumped to avoid the bullets as she jumped and got away from them two, running away for later.

She immediately haulted, "I'll make you a deal!" She called out to them both.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 am

Kira's eye held her cold stare and so did Dimitri, both were in FULL on hunter mode, shutting out ALL else to get the job done.

Dimitri went at her to try and back her into a corner somewhere, While Kira was keeping up with the shots at her from other directions.

Whens he tried to run, they pursued her, not relenting their chase until they KNEW she was dead.

"............A deal? AFTER You've kill INNOCENT people?" growled Kira.

"Don't talk to her Kira." said Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:02 am

Demon was insulted, "Innocent?! Are you fucking Kidding me?!" She glared as she unleashed her power, "You think because your'e Mated to the Most Powerful Demon lord that you have a fucking right to say I killed Innocent people. I'm sure you've killed Innocent Demons that were just trying to live like any humans do. To you humans were just Pest." She glared.

She looked as she dogged enough that was corner, 'shit...' she thought as she thought maybe this was end.

"I kill before they all wanted one god damn thing. Those greedy human things they can just have whatever they want. Touching me, Raping me. Everything in between. You hunters... No... You humans are no different." She glared as she spat on the ground.

The demon could sense the babe in Kira, "I hope your half breed actually lives a fucking happy life, while the rest of us has to suffer. We don't fucking belong anywhere... Not with the Humans. Not with the Demons. Good luck trying to raise a Child thats beyond different from anyone." She stated. "So go ahead... Kill me for gold." She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: