Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 am

"Oh please stop!" she sighed, "I just said i'm not a good cook."

"Minnie is a perfectionist when it comes to desserts." chuckled Luthor as he got slicing the cake equally.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:07 am

Stella laughed as she finished off her glass of wine.

"I can tell. It is definitely perfect. The piping around the edges is well done." She said. "Is the ice cream also homemade?"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:14 am

"Yes My lady, the dairy herd milk and cream, the chickens eggs and the best organic Madagascar vanilla and sugar." he smiled, "Only the best for such a fine creation."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Stella enjoyed her fair share of cake and ice cream. It brought her right back to her childhood. "It's so delicious. Minnie out did herself." The evening rounded out with the dessert and warm tea before everyone retired to bed for the night.

The next afternoon...

Stella was in her room at the manor sorting through some of her things she brought back from school. Living in a small college dorm room, she didn't really have much in the first place. She only brought what she could fit in her car. A lot of her things were still at home with her mother but she didn't really need them all. She came across a small box she had forgotten about that was buried at the bottom of a bigger box. "Hmm, what's in here?" She opened the box and found some old photos, mostly of her as a child with her mother. None really of her father.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 pm

The only one she had of her father was one when she was born and holding her in the pink blanket. looking so proud of her, but he still barley had time to see no more than a few time a year. His work had took him over seas a lot of the time, most times in Germany an when he came back home he was seeing to business with her Grandfather a lot of the time. But he always remembered her birthday and sent very nice gifts each year. He even sent the money for her college when he entered University.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Of course the only photo she would have of him was one where she was too young to remember. She stuck the photo back in the box and looked at the others. She smiled as she went through the old photos. She even had a few of her with her grandfather. It hadn't dawned on her just how much she missed him until she saw the old photos. She had a spare frame in another box, and framed the photo of her as a toddler sitting on her grandfathers lap. She put it next to a photo of her and her mother.

Once the bed was finally cleared off, she flopped down feeling tired from moving all her things even with the help from Luthor and the others.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Luthor meanwhile was in his room taking a small break and making sure he wasn't smelling of B.O. He prided himself on his appearance as a butler, even one hair out of place made him crazy. He re did his hair and tied back the little pony tail he had and made sure he was smelling clean and presentable.

He sighed, "New arranging to do and i'll need to double check over the old guard posts." he said to himself, he was topless currently as he was letting his body airerate in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Stella looked up at the canopy that hung over her bed and yawned. Her muscles were sore from all the moving, so she decided to take a warm bath to relax a little bit. She dug around in her duffle bag that held all her clothes to find something to change into. "I'll have to unpack all this tomorrow..." She sighed and finally found a solid green t-shirt and some dark wash jeans to throw on afterwards.

After some time of relaxation in the HUGE bath, she emerged in fresh clothes and her towel wrapped around head so her hair could dry. There were a few more boxes she could unpack before dinner time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Once dressed and appropriate, Luthor neatened his gloves as he exited his room. "Luthor." Julia came over, "Ahh Miss Julia, are you in need of something?"

"Yes, i wish to ask you something?" he said, "Of course." he nodded.

"Is there any risk of the strange events that happened when i started dating Kaspar that would happen again?" he asked. He blinked, "Oh i see. Hmmm....well...nothing out of the ordinary has happened for a long time...But I would no...However, if they were to occur again, I'll make sure your Daughter is safe while she is living within these walls." he bowed.

She smiled, "Thank you. I have to go soon....so i need to make as her mother." she said.

"Of course Miss julia. I would be surprised if you didn't ask me." he smiled. She chuckled, "She's my life and I want her to be happy...I think she will be so here and with you to look out for her...."

"By my honour and my duty Miss Julia." he bowed again. She nodded, "Thank yoU Luthor." she headed back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:54 pm

As dinner time came closer, Stella had about half her boxes unpacked and was taking another break. She was surprised that Luthor hadn't come in asking if she needed help. She decided to venture out a little bit and pick up a few more books from the library to bring back to her room. As she left her room, she rounded the corner and saw her mother and Luthor talking.

She heard the last bit and smiled at Luthor's words. Once her mom went back to her room, she came out from around the corner and greeted Luthor. "Good evening Luthor. Thank you again for helping me get my things into my room."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 9:06 pm

"My lady." he smiled and bowed, "Forgive me for being tardy to you, Your mother wished to question me." he said. "Of course My lady, it was my pleasure." he smiled, "Are you on your way to dinner?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 pm

"No need to apologize, Luthor. It's ok. I got most of the unpacking done myself." She said with a smile. "I was actually going to the library to get a few more books before dinner."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 2:34 am

"Shall I accompany you my lady?" he asked, offering his company.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:14 pm

"Of course, you can if you wish to. I need a break from unpacking." She smiled and started to walk with him toward the library.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:10 pm

He smiled and nodded as he followed her to the library. Once they were in the library and Stella was looking for some books, Luthor stood by her side while she handed him books to pile up, "You have seen a few then?" he chuckled, not worried by how many she was piling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Stella was up on one of the shelf ladders grabbing books as she moved down the line. She didn't realize just how many she had given Luthor. She couldn't see his head anymore. "Oops I'm sorry. Maybe we should stop for now. That should be plenty for now." She said climbed down the ladder slowly as not to fall.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:40 pm

"I am fine My lady." he said as he carefully walked over to the nearby table and placed the pile down and dusted his hands off, "You chose a very good lot." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 11:48 pm

She walked with him over to the table and looked at her stack. "Thank you. I even found a book on German I thought would be helpful." She said. "I'm taking a break from the poetry and moving on to Gothic novels. Bram Stoker's novels are some of my favorites. Especially his novels about vampires." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 am

He looked over the pile a little as he mentioned some that she chose this time round. He tilted his head at her a little, "Ohhh? Vampire lover are you my lady?" he teased a little. "They are...interesting stories and whatnot. But I personally am not a fan of how the describe the vampire type in those versions." he admitted. He turned to her, "If I may ask honestly and seriously Miss Stella... What do you ACTUALLY know about them?" he asked, being VERY serious with this question.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Stella chuckled, "I wouldn't call myself a vampire lover per say, but as far as the supernatural goes they are one of the most fascinating creatures I would say." She picked up one of the books and started to organize them into piles. "Oh? Not a fan of the classic vampires?" As cliche as they are, they are some of the most well written horror stories in all of literature."

His next question really surprised her. She turned around to face him seeing that he had a serious look on his face. "Vampires don't exist. There isn't really much to know other than what can be read in books. They are just the brainchild of authors who thought up stories to sell to the public and scare the ever living daylights out of them." She said seriously. "But it would be quite the scandal if they actually did live among us..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:03 pm

"A a scandal?" he chuckled, "How would that be a scandal?" he found it funny for some reason. "The authors base them from real stories and events. But they are not known to be seen in public if they wish to be not seen." he said in a playful manner but still keeping in a serious tone.

"But i know which facts are actually that, fact and what is fiction." he smiled as he picked up the 'Dracula' book.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:24 pm

"Maybe not so much a scandal, but if the world found out there could be vampires or other dangerous creatures among it would turn life as we know it upside down." She said. "Yes, you're right. As I'm sure you know, Dracula is said to be based on Vlad the Impaler. But that was never confirmed." She nodded in agreement. "Why are you so serious about this, Luthor? There are all just fictional stories based on loose facts. Are you superstitious about these sort of things?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:21 pm

"What if I told you that he WAS a vampire but not as Stoker said he was." he said, "That he was a vampire and he was still a Prince of Romania but he was a little more...private for that side of him?"

"In a way I am. But Its...like a hobby of mine." he said, "I am into Mythology and the other related subjects." he smiled, "I just like to study different fields to keep my mind busy and prepared for...anything really."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:35 pm

"Honestly, I would believe you. It isn't entirely impossible. After all the books I have read over the years, I don't think anything would surprise me." She said with a chuckle. "It would be amazing if all those fairy tales and stories were true."

Stella leaned against the table and shook her head with a smile. "You continue to surprise me, Luthor. You have such an old soul. And I mean that as a compliment."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 pm

He bowed, "I've been told that many a time my lady." he chuckled, "But you do have some good titles in this pile." he said, "But didn't you wish to see the old family books and scrolls?" he asked, "I've the key to the library vault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: