Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:55 pm

"Easy now, Stay there i'll have mini prepare some hot water bottles and I'll get the fire going in this room. Stay snugged up as you are." said as he rung the bell by her door. He got the fire wood that sat next to her fire place and got making a fire as Mini arrived, "Miss are you alright?" she came in, "Oh good heavens you are place and burning up." she said, touching her forehead too. "Mini, please make some water bottles and prepare some hot water in the kettle. I'll pull out the old herbal book and make something for her sore throat." he instructed.

Mini nodded and went out to do as Luthor instructed. Luthor got the fire burning and came over to Stella, "Stay still, I'll be right back Milady." he said to her gently.

He left the room and went to the kitchen and he got looking at the old recipe books they kept in the kitchen for special occasions or needs. Luthor got reading in an old Victorian remedy and health book. He got some hot water in a straining teapot and got some various items from the remedy cupboard and quickly made a trip out in the rainy morning air to grab some herbs from the garden. He got cleaning the herbs and got prepping them for a tea.

Then Mini got out the old Humidifier that was used on Stella's father which it still worked well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:48 am

Stella nodded and did as Luthor told her. She remained under the blanket and pulled it up to her nose to stay warm. She was still shivering and coughing when Mini came in and felt her forehead as well. She just kept her eyes closed and tried to drift back off to sleep. It was hard with her having to cough every few minutes.

Once the fire started to get going she felt much warmer. But the fever caused her to switch between being cold and hot. It was excruciating.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 am

Mini was first to come back up with how water bottles and got them under her blankets, one at her feet and one behind her back, "Just keep still Miss, We'll take care of you." she smiled. She also brought some fresh room temperature water for her, "If you are thirsty." she smiled. "Luthor is making a special tea for you and will be up here soon."

She left the room, but when she did and Stella was resting still in a sick daze. When the doors closed, there was a Figure dressed in a black and white jester costume with the old school harlequin mask as well. He was just casually leaning against the wall behind the door and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:43 am

Stella still in a sick daze barely noticed the figure standing by her door in the shadows. But once she opened her eyes fully, she saw something moving and heard the sound of bells. She tried to sit up, but her body was just too weak from the fever. She just laid her head back down and thought it was just the fever playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:53 am

He had his arms half crossed and he slinked his way over, to her, "Ohh toi pauvre pauvre enfant ... regarde comme tu es pâle... C'est juste ... tellement ... magnifique ..." he smirked, touching along her jawline in a soft manner but he sniggered a little menacingly at the end of his sentence and to the fact he was speaking French to her. His lips had a sadistic grin with his lips painted black, making him look more menacing.

(Ohh you poor, poor child...look how pale you are.. Its just....so...beautiful...)

"Je peux voir pourquoi il ... protège cette famille ... vous êtes très séduisant." he sniggered again.

(I can see why he is...protecting this family.....very attractive lot you are.)

----

Luthor was getting the brew sitting to meld together as he saw Mini come back down from the room after delivering the water bottles. But as he was about to set the strainer over the tea cup, he paused getting a bad feeling all of a sudden. Then his sharp hearing could hear....an unknown voice.

He growled and used his speed to almost vanish from the kitchen...

---

The French intruder smirked, seeing the fear building in her eyes, "Hehehe...A beautiful sight, the fear just OVERFLOWS from your expression..." he sniggered, "Its just so....." his fangs then extended, "Mouth watering......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Stella kept her eyes closed even as she heard the slight jingle of the bells again as the hallucination approached. He was speaking a foreign language, French if she had to guess. She just kept the covers pulled up to her chin and kept her eyes closed hoping the voice would go away. Her eyes darted open when she felt someone touch her face. She hoped with all her heart that it was Luthor, but that menacing looking jester was standing right beside her. She started to shake from fear. This was no hallucination. This guy was REAL.

Her throat was tight and burning...she had no will or ability to scream or say anything. He started to speak English to her and she looked on in horror when his fangs extended. A vampire?!? She did the only thing she knew to do and pulled the covers over her head as if it would keep her safe from him. "L....Luthor..." She managed to finally say hoping he would come to save her yet again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Then a blur of blue suddenly tackled the intruder onto the carpet, Luthor had actually got him by the face and slammed him into the floor, his eyes glowing blue in anger, "Vous osez toucher ma maîtresse?" Luthor spoke in french to him, (You DARE touch my Mistress?).

The Intruder groaned and grunted as Luthor was pinning him down by his face, but he gave a snigger, "Donc, vous êtes le célèbre démon Azure ... vous êtes bon .." he didn't care about him getting angry about touching Stella. (So you are the Famed Azure Demon...you're good..)

"I must admit, I thought you were nothing much, when he didn't hear me enter the manor." he sniggered, then he kneed Luthor in the gut, "GAH!!" but Luthor went to slash him, but the intruding bent his body out of shape and out from under Luthor and stood ready for him, grinning.

Luthor glared, "It won't be a mistake that will happen twice." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Stella came out from under the covers when she heard Luthor's voice. She sat up as much as she could and saw the struggle. Luthor looked furious, his eyes were glowing. She gasped when Luthor was kicked in the gut but he seemed to recover quickly. But she was even more shocked when she watched the intruders body suddenly contort to avoid being hit and he was freed from Luthor's grip.

They soon stood face to face glaring at one another. Stella was completely useless. She could barely move or had the strength to keep herself sitting up. One cough and she was back down on her back. She was so frustrated that she couldn't do anything to help him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Luthor looked to Stella, "You will pay for even touching her..." he then jumped at him and got trying to grab the bastard, but once again, the intruder was twisting and turned his body almost unnaturally as he ducked and dogged Luthor, but then Luthor grabbed him but he wrist and twisted it behind his back and got his other wrist doing the same, "You slippery little slug." he growled at him lightly.

The intruder growled int pain, "I'll give you this, you're better than i thought." he sniggered and he got his legs wrapped around Luthor's catching him off guard and rolled him sohe would pan on top of luthier, forcing him to let him go. The jester stood and then gave a bow, "A much As I wish to continue our little game Azure Demon, I must be you adieux." he smirked and he turned to smoke and vanished form complete sight.

Luthor got up and growled, his eyes fading back to normal as he tidied up his suit again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Stella could just watch as their struggle unfolded. Finally the creepy intruder left and they were both safe. "Lu..thor...are...you hurt?" She said in a barely audible voice followed by a cough.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Luthor could sense he was gone all together and frowned, "Französisch ... hat sie nie verstanden." he muttered in german (French...never understood them.). He then turned to Stella right away when he heard her strained voice, "Are you alright Milady?" he knelt at her side, checking for any any injuries of signs of bites of slashes. He sighed in relief that the intruder didn't get enough of a chance to try any do any harm....which surprised and worried him.

"Forgive me....I almost failed to keep you safe in your vulnerable state....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Stella smiled when he came to her and knelt down by her side. She was happy to see he was ok. She shook her head as he looked over her body to make sure she was free of marks or bites. "...I'm fine." She whispered and touched his cheek gently. "Thank you..." She said with a smile and started to cough a bit and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 5:23 am

He smiled in return to her gentle touch. He sighed, "I will need to set some special protection methods for your room and the manor...I will not allow this to happen again....it been utterly embarrassing honestly...." he stood, "I'll be back Milady." he vanished with his speed and arrived to the kitchen and collecting the tea he was making her and got walking normally to her room with the silver tray with the brew he had made for her.

He arrived to her room again and with the brew in hand, "Here Milady, this will help with your sore throat." he poured the brew into the tea cup then handed her the cup carefully, "It is an old victorian recipe, so it might be an...acquired taste..." he chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Stella nodded as Luthor left in a hurry. She was worried because Luthor seemed worried. Who was that weird vampire and what did he want exactly? She thought as she stayed under the warm covers and waited for Luthor to return.

He returned with a special tea for her throat. She sat up and took it from him. She couldn't really smell it, so she wasn't prepared for just how strong it was. "...It's strong..." She said trying to hold back a cough. The heat from the warm liquid felt so good on her throat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 am

"It is something your father has had when he fell ill like this." he chuckled, "He despised it."

"It contains Fresh chamomile root, Honey, fresh bergamot leaf, and along with Liquorice root. So it is not pretty much not for enjoyment but will do its purpose." he said. He chuckled at her reaction but was glad she she didn't complain about it like her father did.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:26 pm

"It's not my favorite...but it will help my throat." She said and forced another sip down. Even though it tasted bad and very strong, she enjoyed the warmth on her throat. "Thank you, Luthor. I can actually talk now." She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 pm

He smiled, "I'm glad you feel better." he took her cup once she was done, "I'll have you drink another cup before bed as well, to help you sleep as well." he said. "I'll see that Mini makes some Soup tonight to help with your cold, the wet weather will not be helpful in your recovery." he sighed a little.

He looked around the room for a moment though, double checking the shadows and the energies around the room, ".......I'll be seeing to checking more on my patrols more often as well Milady." he said.

----

Meanwhile...

The intruder had gotten away and appeared in a room of an INN in the town not to far from the Rosenberg Manor. He removed his mask and his jester hat, the sound of bells jingling as he placed it down. "Well, he certainly as the reports said he was....if not a little rusty..." he chuckled, "Hehehhehehe...the Azure Demon of Germany....I've found you...and your little hide out." he laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Stella finished her tea and gave the tea cup to Luthor. The warm brew helped soothe her throat. She nodded to Luthor's suggestions, agreeing with all of them. "Luthor...do you know who that man was? My fever was so high, I thought I was hallucinating...but he was real."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 pm

He smiled seeing that she looked a little better but sighed when she asked about the intruder. ".......I wish he was an hallucination Milady....." he said. "Who he is, I don't know who he is in general....but he is vampire and with his speech, he's French.......but I have to guess he's younger than I am.....because I don't recall anyone with such skills......" he said. 'Or the fact he knew my old title.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Stella sighed, "I see...I wish I could remember what he said to me. Maybe it could be helpful to figure out who he is." She pulled her blanket closer feeling a little cold. "Do you think he has something to do with the previous intruder?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 pm

".....I think so......but....that intruder spoke German......unless there is an alliance....of sorts...." he wasn't sure and he hated being not sure. "If a NOT so dangerous guest comes by Milady I'll inform you. But for now...you rest. I'll come check on you every hour, even if are sleeping." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Stella felt much safer knowing Luthor was around. She could rest easy and get well much faster. She nodded and laid back down in bed. It was best to leave things to Luthor and let him figure out more about their uninvited visitors. She watched as Luthor went to the door before she closed her eyes. The tea made her very sleepy. "Thank you Luthor, for everything..." She said to him before he left her room.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 pm

About 4 days after the intruder, Luthor had upped the patrols and he double, even triple checked the manor. He even looked to the old methods of keeping out energy of anyone who might do harm.

Luckily Stella was feeling much better and his mind was more at ease for her health....but he made sure the doors were locked to the indoor pool. It was around lunchtime and out in the garden, Luthor was bringing tea and a light lunch of a cob salad, with fresh pressed juice as well. "Stella, I am sorry to interrupt your reading, but I've brought you lunch...as well as to think you would like to have it out here, since it is a lovely day." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Stella was sitting outside in the garden. It was temperature controlled to keep the cold air to a minimum, but it was a bright and clear day outside and the snow had melted and gone quickly. It was the first time she got to feel sunlight on her skin in the past four days. She hadn't felt much like reading either, but she was reading a good book from the stack she borrowed from the library.

She looked up from her book when Luthor came with lunch for her. "Oh, I got so lost in my book I completely forgot about lunch. Thank you, Luthor." She put her bookmark in her book and closed it. She was still sniffling a bit, but she was mostly better. "You and all the staff have taken such good care of me. I feel so blessed to have all of you here with me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 pm

He smiled, "You are back to your old book reading self." he smiled, "If I may Milady..." he motioned to sit down opposite of her. He pulled out a small notebook and pen, "Your Initiation Gala will be set soon...I just wish... to know of any extras you wished to be in the dinner and colours of deco-" then he paused. Listening in, thinking he heard something.

Just as his ears were in on it, Minnie came out to the garden, "Luthor, Miss." she nodded, "There are...three gentlemen out the front and they wish to see you both?"

Luthor frowned, "Milady, if I may ask you head to the Sitting room, I'll see who they are first."

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: