Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:06 am

"Yes, I know I am very sick when I don't want to read." She chuckled and agreed to let him sit. "It's fast approaching. I'm very nervous about it..." She sighed. "But I know things will run smoothly with you in command. I trust you have everything in order and I made all my suggestions." She turned when she saw Minnie approaching, "Afternoon Minnie." She got a bit nervous when she said there were visitors.

"Of course." She left her book and her lunch behind and followed Luthor who led her to the sitting room first before seeing about their guests. "Be careful." She told him before he left her.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:26 am

Minnie cleared up the plate, "I'll bring it to the kitchen until you are ready miss." she said.

Luthor used his vampiric speed and arrived to the main entrance of the manor. He tidied himself up and got cleared his throat, keeping his composure. He then opened the door and he paused. There stood three men in nice suits and what's more....he knew them all.

"....Arne...." said Luthor. "Well well, it is you." he smiled, said the man in front. Luthor looked back to make sure he was the only one at the door and stepped out and closed the door behind him, "What are you three doing here?" he asked.

"We got word that you were ACTUALLY alive....and so...we wanted to come to confirm it." said a younger vampire with blond hair. ".....Your spies then Gottfried?" he asked the blonde, "Natürlich." he chuckled. (Of course)

Luthor sighed. The one named Arne noticed his attitude, "Something tells me you are not happy to see us?"

"...Honestly I am glad to see you all well, but...if you are here to bring me back, then I will decline." he said it plainly. Gottfried and the third party blinked, "But...we've been missing you for centuries Luthor....we need you back." said the bald headed Mose.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am

Once Luthor left her alone, she couldn't help but wonder who was at the door. She waited a few minutes to make sure she didn't hear any sound to alarm her. It remained quiet and pleasant. She had a feeling Luthor would be upset with her, but she hated being kept in the dark about what went on at the manor. She tip toed out of the sitting room and went down the hallway until she was in close proximity to the door. She saw that it was closed. "Hmm..." She quietly walked to the door to see if she could hear anything.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 am

Outside on the front step there was the three men and Luthor, they seemed tone just chatting. "Back? Back doing what?" asked with arms crossed, "Luthor...I think you know.....we thought you were dead for the last few years." said Arne, in a little bit of disbelief. "...Not only that.. the clan is not doing well....our...current lord is not very good...." added Mose.

"What? Who took over?" frowned Luthor. "Wolfgang Jollenbeck." said Arne. ".......Jollenbeck? Wie hat er Gunst gewonnen?" (How did he win favour?) asked Luthor.

"Well, we want to talk about it, but if its alright if we can...get out of the cold?" asked Gottfried.

Luthor looked at them all, ".................Let me check with my-" he paused, and chuckled. "Let me check with my MISTRESS." he then opened the door to reveal Stella. "You cheeky young lady..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:22 am

It was hard to hear what they were saying at all. She just heard a bunch of different male voices along with Luthor's. She was about to turn around and go back to the sitting room when she heard Luthor say something rather loudly and opened the door. She was caught.

Stella just smiled awkwardly and tried not to embarrass herself or Luthor. "G-Gentlemen..." She said and bowed her head to them. "I take it you are all acquaintances of Luthor's?" She managed to say finally.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:40 am

The three guests blinked, the chuckled at her reaction. "Guten Tag Fräulein." (Good afternoon Miss.) said Arne and the three of them all bowed.

"Milady, if we could all go to the fireplace sitting room, then i can make the appropriate introductions?" he asked Stella. The three were allowed to enter.  

Eventually they were all in the fireplace sitting room and Minnie had brought tea and freshly made gingerbread out for them all. "My lady Stella, these are all old friends and  Colleges of mine...This is Arne Dietrich, the Strategist of the German Clan." he started.

He was the tall and black haired man with a neatly trimmed beard, "A pleasure." he smiled and nodded.

"Head Spy and all around FLIRT, Gottfried Ferber." chuckled Luthor, "You could leave the other part out you know?" said the blonde man dryly. "I'de be lying then Gottfried." sniggered Luthor.

"And last but not least, "Head of training, Mose Gardnar." the bald man just nodded.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 30, 2021 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:51 am

Once they were all gathered in the sitting room, Luthor began introducing his colleagues to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Stella Harris. And welcome to Rosenburg Manor. I apologize for my eavesdropping earlier. It was very rude of me." She bowed her head in apology to the men.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 2:15 am

"oh please don't worry about that....its no different than with our young vampires back home." Chuckled Arne. "And please,call us by our names and we are thrilled to see Luthor has ended up in a lovely home.....though surprised by his position in the house."

"Arne....do not start." said Luthor. "Ha! You didn't tell her did you?" chuckled Gottfried. "No and you will be quiet as well." Luthor said the same to him, being serious in his words.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Stella very much liked Luthor's associates. They seemed just as kind as he was. Stella took a seat nearest Luthor and listened as they caught up. She knew all of them had to be vampires, but she wasn't afraid.

"Tell me what?" Stella asked as she looked at Luthor. "Is there more that you haven't told me besides that you are a vampire?" She pressed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 pm

"........." he sighed, "Yes....I didn't mention this Because Its not what I am now." he said to Stella. "...Besides me being a Vampire I am a Former Lord and leader of theGerman Vampire clan." he said, knowing she would've had to find out sometime...but he hoped it would be later."

"Not only JUST a Lord, you were also known as the Azure Demon." said Gottfried with pride. Luthor sighed, "Don't remind me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Stella looked at Luthor quite stunned. That was some how more surprising to her than when she found out he was a vampire. "Wow...I thought nothing could surprise me at this point, but I guess I was wrong." She laughed awkwardly. "This whole time, I have been ordering around a former vampire Lord?! Oi, this is surreal." She said. "What are you doing here being a butler when you have a clan to rule over?" She asked him trying to understand his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 am

"Well as I said My lady I am no Longer a Lord or the leader. I am content being simple." he said.

"We want to know too Luthor....You...just upped and vanished after the battle and we thought for a long time that you were dead....." said Arne. "We Never knew what happened to our Great Azure Demon."

"You were the Best Lord and the Greatest War-" Luthor held his hand up to have Arne paused, "I was very much willing and honoured when I became Lord after my Grandfather died.....I ruled fair but firmly andI was not a pushover...but when war between the clans was raging on....and on...and on....and on........." he sighed, "......seeing all the death....many good vampires just laying away.....dead....I...just didn't want any more of it.......I removed my Cloak of Lordship and and left when it was quiet...." he explained.

"THe Azure Demon is not me any more." he said. He looked to Stella, "When I first met the Rosenberg family I was given a job, a wage, roof over my head and food. That was all Found that made me feel at peace." he smiled.

"Mose and I were there Luthor.....we saw it too..but the clan NEEDED you then......and it needs you now...Wolfgang is NOT leading our clan well and is mainly parading around like a peacock with a bunch of slutty hens around him....he doesn't care....and anyone who has objected....they've been silenced." Arne said in a serious tone.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:03 am

Stella looked at Luthor as he talked about his past. He was very serious looking and his face did not have its usual gentleness. In a way, she could see that regal side of him coming forth. "Luthor, it sounds like your clan really needs you. You really should go back and set things straight. The whole clan thinks you are dead and suffering under this new ruler..." For some reason her heart ached at the thought of Luthor leaving, but she knew it was more than likely the right thing for him to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:20 am

"....There's an issue...if he knows I'm alive....he'll try and have ME silenced." Said Luthor. "I'm just surprised that he hadn't tried to kill you three." Luthor looked to his comrades.

"He's attempted..but we're not stupid."chuckled Arne.

"But there's also the issues if he killed us." Mose added, "We hold the clan together and we are respected, if we were killed the clan would be VERY much upset."

"Got that right, the ladies would cry if I died." Gottfried pushed his hair back.

"You mean cry out for joy?" smirked Mose, teasing his friend, which Gottfried glared at him.

Luthor sighed, "....I am sorry Arne....but I am not a lord any more....but I standby my words before, I have to decline."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:35 am

The whole situation seemed to complicated. But Luthor made is decision. He did not want to go back. Stella respected his decision and hoped he would be safer here. "Luthor...is it possible that the visitors we've had lately could have been sent by this Wolfgang to try and hurt you...or worse?" Stella remembered the night that creepy clown came to her room. It gave her shivers. "What if he already knows you are here?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:57 am

"Visitors?" all three looked to Luthor. Luthor sighed, "I'm fine you three....Honestly, now that I know its Wolfgang, then it makes sense........but that weird french clown we had come for you...that is a mystery for me."

Arne frowned, "Clown? Was he a jester in a blackened white look?" he questioned, being serious.

"Yes. French speaking and a slippery little worm." said Luthor, "Couldn't get a REAL good hold on him.....though If i did....his head would have been made into porridge." he growled lightly.

"I know who this Jester is." said Arne. "His name Is Teo Sauvageau....he's been making waves the last couple of centuries as the top assassin in the vampire world...he's sneaky, slimy and has been known to mess with his targets to the point of making them paranoid beyond help.....well so the stories say." said Arne.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 am

"You are right, Arne. He is a frightful sight to look at. While I was very sick in bed, he came into my room and just started casually talking to me and touching my hair. I thought it was the fever messing with me, but it was very real." She explained to them. "So it's possible that this Teo was hired by Wolfgang to assassinate Luthor?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:14 am

"He's also hired to be a spy and do recon." said Mose, "He's renown for getting past the most sensitive of vampire hearing.....which I must say is VERY hard to master."

Luthor sighed, "That was what got me besides him touching Miss Stella." he growled at the thought. He looked to Stella, "Its possible....very possible...but the clans usually don't interact with each other...unless...."

He looked to his comrades, "......Unless there's plot afoot." Arne finished the sentence, knowing what Luthor was suspecting.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:23 am

Stella began to get visibly worried. She didn't really fully understand the situation, but she knew enough to know that Luthor was in danger. "Is it even safe for you to stay here Luthor? What if more assassins come for you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:38 am

"....I have duty here to this manor and your family. And I am NOT leaving you to possibly kidnapped yourself.....since this Jester has invaded these walls....he might show up again." he was more concerned for her safety than his own.

"Luthor.....please reconsider....we can defend you and help you..." said Gottfried.

"....I have made my mind up.....I'm sorry." he said to the Young Gottfried.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:47 am

Stella saw that there was no changing his mind. While she was happy that he was going to stay here, she was also worried as well. "You three are more than welcome to stay here for the evening if you need to rest. We have plenty of room for each of you. If that is alright with you, Luthor." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

"I am protecting you and this manor from anyone who will come at you with malcontent." he said to Stella, "I have a duty to you." he nodded to his mistress.

"You are the lady of the manor Milady, if you are welcoming them, then its your choice." he reminded.

"It would be good to getting a nights rest before we head back.....empty handed." Arne said, glancing to Luthor, who was not looking at him now.

"Oooo Would like to talk to you one on one...Meine hübsch Fräulein." (My Pretty Miss) Gottfried got Stella's hand went to kiss it, but found his other arm being twisted behind his back with a smiling Luthor, "Gottfried.....Bitte Rühre Meine Herrin nicht an....WIEDER..."(Please no touchingly Mistress...AGAIN) he gave another light twist, "AGGGAHH ok! OK!!" Luthor let him go and was still smiling, "Let me show you to your rooms."

Arne and Mose looked Gottfried, "You brought that on yourself." Arne said simply as he walked on first with Mose right behind.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 9:45 pm

"I understand that, Luthor, but you also have a duty to your clan." She said, but there was no arguing with Luthor. He seemed to have made up his mind.

"Wonderful! Luthor will show you to your rooms. And Luthor, feel free to take some time to catch up with your friends."

Stella was surprised when Gottfried approached her and took her hand. "Uhh...umm..." Her cheeks began to flush red when he kissed the back of her hand. Luthor was not happy with his flirtatious ways and twisted his arm behind his back. "Oh! Luthor, please don't hurt him." She knew Gottfried meant well, but was rather bold in his ways, but she couldn't help chuckle when Gottfried cowered under Luthor's power.

"Please excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to the library to fetch some books. Feel free to roam the manor as you please." She said before walking the opposite direction down the hall.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:03 am

".....Its not the life I seek any more." he said. "....Maybe so Luthor...but life can lead you on Many a path...you were a lord and then left that path to be here.....but it would seem that you me needing to return to that old path......But that's your choice, Mein Alter Freund." (My old Friend.) Said Arne.

"I don't like needless flirting..." he let him go and neatened his blouse. "I'll show you to your rooms Gentlemen."

Gottfried sighed, and rubbed his now release arm, "Well I look forward to seeing these grounds." he said with a slight grumble. Mose looked to Stella, "Thank you Milady." Then Arne got a friendly arm around his young companion, "Come Gottfried, let us go and see our rooms, then we'll all go look about." Arne and Gottfried headed on following Luthor, with Mose right behind.

----

A while later....

Arne was in the Library looking through the collection the Rosenburg Manor had to offer. He smiled and found a few small titles. He paused and chuckled, "You've gotten rusty, Greis." (Old man/Grey)He teased Luthor, who had appeared, "I'm BARLEY Grey Arne." he chuckled in return.

"Well you're an old one now...but I am curious with your reaction with Gottfried's flirting." he teased.

"NO one touches her." he said simply.

"Sounding like a possessive boyfriend." he teased more, Luthor sighed, "I am her protector and BUTLER, I don't know what you see."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Stella was returning to the library with a few books in hand to put back when she overheard Luthor and Arne talking. She hid near behind a tall shelf when she heard them talking about her. The library was huge, so she hoped that neither of them heard her come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: