Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:57 pm

"I'm fine...just a little nervous is all." She said. She looked out the window as the car drove down the road and out of the airport. "It's ok. I slept for a while on the plane." She was trying to figure out in her head what she was going to say to her father once she confronted him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:16 pm

"Very well, we'll head right on to Master Kaspar's business building." he said, "And Ill be right with you the whole way milady." he reminded. "For I am curious myself to why he would give all he was owed to you and not keep a least one thing for himself." he said. Kaspar was the type of business man that if he gave something he expect something in return. This was slightly out of character.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:41 pm

"Thank you Luthor. That makes me feel a lot better." It wasn't long before they pulled up in front of a huge building several stories tall. One security guard was posted at the front door. The car came to a complete stop and she looked at the building. She had seen it in pictures but this was the first time she had seen it in person. "Wow..." She said suddenly feeling intimidated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:51 pm

They approached the front desk of the lobby and a lady smiled, "Guten morgen, wie kann ich dir heute morgen helfen?" she asked
(Good morning, how can I help you this morning?)

"Guten morgen Fräulein, wir suchen nach Mr. Kaspar Rosenburg? Seine Tochter Stella ist hier, um ihn zu sehen." Luther asked her. Thelady blushed a little at all the handsome men accompanying Stella. (Good morning Miss, We're looking to see if Mr Kaspar Rosenburg was in? His daughter Stella is here to see him.)

"Ich werde sehen, ob er verfügbar ist." she cleared her throat to keep Professional and hide her Flushings. (I will see if he is available.)
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:53 pm

Stella walked with Luthor at her side to the front door and the doorman let them in. Luthor did most of the talking since he was much better at speaking German than she was. She understood a little bit. The receptionist picked up a phone and dialed her fathers number. After a few rings, someone seemed to answer on the other end.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:16 pm

She nodded, "Ja, sir. Bitte nehmen Sie den Aufzug auf Ebene 12." she instructed to Luthor. (.Yes sir. Please take the elevator to level 12.)

"Thank you." he smiled too her and their little party got heading on over to the elevator. "Looks like we're in luck. he just finished an early morning meeting." he said. He heard on the phone from Kaspar's side. They all got in the elevator and got pressing button 12.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 am

Stella just smiled and wondered what was going through her fathers mind right now when he heard that she was there to visit him. She and Luthor boarded the elevator and Luthor hit the button for the twelfth floor. The elevator slowly climbed up the building, stopping once or twice to let more people on and off. They finally stopped at the twelfth floor and the elevator opened to let them off.

At the end of the hall was a huge door that she assumed was her fathers office. His name was on a golden plaque adjacent to the door. "That must be his office there..." She said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:05 am

"You three stay at the elevator. He won't know any of you." sad Luthor to his vampiric companions. "Milady, shall we?" he asked as they approached his office door. But before they could react, the door opened and a man with the same hair colour as Stella came out and smiled, "Stella." he came over in a rush, hugging his daughter.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:13 am

Stella nodded with a smile and walked with Luthor at her side to the large door. Before she could knock, the door opened and she saw her father rushing toward her and gave her a hug. She was happy to see him. It had been a long time. "Hello father." She hugged him back. "It's been a while. It's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:21 am

He smiled, "Its good to see you my liebling." he smiled, kissing her cheek. (darling)

He paused seeing Luthor and smiled, "Hallo Luthor, lange nicht gesehen." he chuckled at the butler. (Hello Luthor, long time no see.) "It has been Master Kaspar." he bowed in respect.

"Please let's go to the Building cafe and we'll talk there. Gretchen call Jospeh and tell himI'llbe a bit late, My daughter is here." he smiled, "Yes sir." she said to Kaspar as they headed to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:30 am

Stella smiled back. Her father was very happy to see her. His hair seemed to be getting lighter since the last time she saw him.

"Are you sure you have the time to spare? You seem pretty busy." She asked as they walked to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:38 am

"Iwill have as much spare time as I wish." he said getting an arm around his girl, "I've not seen you in a longtime......when did you become such a  beautiful young lady?" he teased.

Luthor smiled at that and chuckled a little. Kaspar blinked seeing the other three, "........"

"They are my companions Master Kaspar. They are just walking with us." said Luthor.

"We'll head to the car while you three have fun." said Arne. Luthor nodded, "Very well."

----

After another short trip on the elevator, they got to the cafe floor which the WHOLE level was dedicated to food and culinary. "Come along they have Excellence food here." he smiled proudly. There was all sorts, from fast food to cafes to even a couple of classy restaurants.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:29 pm

Stella resisted the urge to say something smart and just smiled politely. "Please father...you're embarrassing me." She said her cheeks turning red.

The elevator ride was rather quiet and she was finally relieved to be out of that cramped space when they exited one at a time. Kaspar seemed to stay really close to Stella. It was as if he still saw her as a little girl. "Father, I have a reason for coming here today. I need to ask you something very important." She said getting right to the point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:14 pm

He looked to his daughter, "....I think I know why." he said, figuring so. He led them into one of the classier restaurants which he had a private booth in each establishment. It was a 2 star joint and they were brought menus right away. "Danke." Kaspar said to the waiter.

"Any drinks?" asked Kaspar. "Just water for me." said Luthor.

"Wir brauchen ein bisschen Zeit, bitte." he said to the waiter. (We need a little bit of time please.)
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Stella didn't have a chance to respond once they came to the front of a restaurant. They were seated and she waited until the waiter was gone before she spoke again. "What do you think I am here to ask you about father?" She said, wondering if he knew she was asking about why he gave his inheritance to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:08 am

"You're wanting to know why I gave it all up?" he asked straight up, he did know. "They answer is simple my Leibling, I wanted your life secured and that you had a LARGE safety net." he said, "plus to make it up to your mother as well, since I know you're help her as well in case she needed any assistance." he still cared abutter mother's security but relationship wise it was a friendship base no longer lovers.

"Its also because....I'm not at the manor most of the year. I am needed here in Berlin a lot of the time for the family business." he said, "I make plenty of money and I don't need more."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:14 am

Stella listened to his explanation and could justify it. He did care a lot about her and her mother, but she wasn't too fond of the way he showed it.

"I appreciate the thought father I really do. It's just..." Stella looked to Luthor for strength and reassurance. She knew she had to get a few things off her chest and having him near gave her strength and confidence. "I know this is how you show you care, but it would have been nice to have you around more often. That is what mattered most to me. Not the gifts or the money. I just wanted my fathers time and affection." She said calmly, but firm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:36 am

Luthor nodded to her lightly reassure her it's alright.

Kaspar sighed, "I know Leibling, I want to as well....But this business is not easy to pull from especially when you are all back home." he said, "But...If I may suggest?" Kaspar asked, "If I arranged it so, you may come here to Berlin any time you wish when I'm not able to come back and I'll set as much time aside for you. If that's not enough I'll set aside a vacation time to come and visit you at the manor."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:42 am

Stella was relieved to see him willing to work something out. It was the first time he really tried. "How about we do both? I can come visit you here some times, and you can come visit me at the manor. We can rotate. Summer is coming up soon, so I won't have classes and can come here. How does that sound?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:08 am

"Sounds like a plan my Leibling" he smiled kissing her cheek, "I'm sorryI did not see you more often." he said with a sigh.

The waiter came back with refreshments, He brought some water forth all to start, "Ein Glas des dönnhoff Oberhauser Leistenbergs 2013." (A glass of the 2013 Dönnhoff Oberhauser Leistenberg cabinet.)

Luthor was fine with water, "Anything to drink My lady?" asked Luthor, "They had fine pressed juice here as well." her father smiled, in case she didn't feel like booze.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:50 pm

"I understand better now that I am an adult, so it's alright. You did what you had to and that is all in the past now. We still have time to develop a relationship. I feel like I know next to nothing about you." She said.

"No thank you, Luthor. I want to keep a clear head for this. I'll just have grapefruit juice please." She said to the waiter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:42 pm

"Well we're here aren't we?" he smiled at his daughter, "Let spend some time together and we can fix that." he said kissing her forehead, "My Leibling." he smiled at his daughter. "But this time let me spoil you........and Luthor, maybe you could continue teaching her German?"

"Of course Master Kaspar." he smiled with a nod.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:17 pm

"Yes, but we can't stay too much longer. Luthor has business to attend to in a while and I wish to go with him." She explained to Kaspar. "But we have time to catch up for a while."

The waiter came back with her grapefruit juice in a chilled glass and put it down before her. "Oh! Luthor is a wonderful teacher. He has taught me so much already." She smiled in his direction as if paying him a compliment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Luthor smiled, "I'm thrilled my lessons are making an impact My lady." he chuckled a little.

"Same here." sais her Father, "Very well, made by the time you are heading home, you come and see me before that. thence'll arranged about my trip back over to see you."he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:42 pm

"In der Tat sind sie." (Indeed they are) She replied in German.

"Luthor and I will be here for a while. So we will come back before we go back to the manor." She explained. "How long has it been since you came back home father?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: