Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Luthor smiled, "Sehr gut." (Very Good)

Her father smiled and eventually they were able to order some food and the waiter went off with their orders. "Its been a good....two years I think since I've been back to Rosenberg." he said with a sigh, "....I really did want to attend the funeral.....I just...couldn't get away."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Stella smiled at his praise.

"Everyone was asking about you and Meloni was her usual cheery self." She said VERY sarcastically. "She practically treated mother and I like we were trying to crash the funeral. Such a wretched woman." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:19 pm

"I know, She called me a day after the funeral." he said with a sigh. "Has she been any issue after?"

Luthor shook his head, "I've been making sure she is not allowed to come over without invitation...since Rosenberg is now belonging to My lady Stella, there is no way I would allow her to tread on the property."

"Good. She's pissed with me though." he chuckled, not worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Stella shook her head. "I think she has been pissed with you since the day I was born."

After all that has been going on, the last thing she needed was her hateful aunt in the picture. If she found out about Luthor there was no telling what she would do.

"Luthor has done very well keeping her and other unwanted guests away. I am sure mom would want to see you too, father. She has been rather lonely since I went away to college." She teased him a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:44 pm

He sighed, "You are not to blame Leibling." he kissed her forehead, ".......And I'll say it again." he said.

"...........Your mother and I have an understanding....we've had so since we broken and MORE so after I found out she was pregnant....I mayn't always be there physically, but i'de make sure you two were secure." he said honestly, "And you've become such a lady...." he smiled.

"But I don't think we'd ever get back together...." their break up was very bad, but he didn't want leave on that negative point, especially after finding out he was to be a father.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:20 am

"No need to be so grim father. I'm only teasing. Mom explained it to me a long time ago. Even though I dreamed of you two getting back together when I was little, I understand now. Don't worry about it." She managed to chuckled a bit.

"I know father, you tell me that every time you see me. I'm twenty three now and I'm almost done with college. Just one more year to go." She said.

Last edited by Protector-of-Dreams on Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:32 am

He smiled, "I'm glad you've gotten through life well enough My leibling." he said.

"And I am proud of you." he smiled, then their food arrived, "Ahh here we are." Luthor smiled, eager get a taste of German cooking after so long.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:30 am

"Thank you, father. Living at grandfather's manor has been very nice. I have spent so much time in the library. Grandfathers collection is amazing." She said before the food arrived.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:59 am

"YEARS of collection books from all around his travels." smiled Kaspar, "And ever some rare titles from MANY years ago." he said. "Including our family collection and written items." he listed.

A while later....

They had lunch and they had to be on their way and Kaspar back to work, he kissed his daughter's cheek, "You have a good trip my girl and stay out of mischief." he smiled

"Luthor I'm counting on you." he said to the butler, "Of course master Kasper." he bowed politely.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:55 pm

"I wish I had the time to read all of them, but unfortunately I won't live long enough. It would take YEARS to finish such a vast collection." She chuckled.

Later on, Kaspar had followed them out to the car to say goodbye. Stella smiled back at him, "I will father." She slowly approached him and gave him a hug. It had been so long since she was able to hug him and just be in his arms. And considering the world she was about to visit, she wasn't even sure if she would see him for a long time.

Once they said their goodbyes, Luthor had opened the door for her and she got in. Seeing her father again made her feel happier than she thought it would. Once the door was closed and Luthor was in the car, she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:19 pm

As they were driving off, Kaspar stayed outside watching them leave until they were out of sight and smiled, heading back to work. Luthor was sitting next to Stella in the car, "How are you feeling My lady?" he asked her, noticing her smiled and her more....relaxed manor.

The other could also see the difference from meeting her father.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:20 pm

"I'm very happy. I thought for sure when I saw my father all the resentment and anger would come back, but I was just happy to see him again. I know now that he does care. I was stuck in the mindset of a lonely child that wanted nothing more than to have her father around. I can't live in the past and hold everything against him." She explained. "Thank you for being by my side, Luthor. Having you there made it so much easier." She smiled even bigger at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Luthor smiled, "I'm glad you were able to soften your mind on that part. And I'll make sure that it goes smooth from here on out." he said. They were to stay in Berlin for a night and then were taking a plane to Baden-Wurttemberg and then take a car to a town called Freiberg which the famed Black Forest was located.

Once back at the hotel Luthor was in his room, and he was looking at the mini bar, feeling nervous he was back in the motherland, he actually felt like drinking.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Stella was in her hotel room feeling a bit antsy. She couldn't focus on reading which was very odd for her. Her mind was racing and she just couldn't slow it down. She got out of her chair and walked over to the window and looked out at the city. It was beautiful at night. Not only was she thinking about the events to come, but Luthor was on her mind as well. She wondered how he was doing. Going back to his old life must have made him feel anxious. She decided to go check on him.

His room was right next to hers, so she took the short walk to his door and knocked. "Luthor, it's Stella. May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm

He was downing a small bottle of whiskey as she knocked and he almost choked when he heard it was Stella, "COUGH COUGH!!! Um one COUGH one minute!!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Stella heard him coughing suddenly. She must have startled him. "Umm...are you alright in there?" She asked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:33 pm

He got his composer again and came over, "Y-Yes my lady." he opened the door, "Sorry, I was caught off guard....my mind is else where...." he chuckled sheepishly, he seemed to have a slight flush on his face.

".......Did you wish to come in?" he asked, opening the door more to let her come into his room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:37 pm

Stella was surprised to see Luthor in such a way when he answered the door. His cheeks were flushed and she could tell that he spilled something on himself. She just chuckled and stepped in. As she passed him, she could smell the whiskey on his clothes. "Looks like I came at the perfect time. Mind if I join the party?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:45 pm

".......SOrry for looking a mess....Being back has me nervous like a sinner in church." he sighed. He closed the door and went back over to the mini bar, "do you have a preference?" he asked, "They're are plenty to choose from." he said, showing the mini bottles.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:55 pm

"I had a feeling..." She said confirming her suspicion. "No need to apologize, you are off duty right now." She assured him and walked with him over to the mini bar. It was stocked with many small bottles of liquor. "Hmm..." Stella liked to drink, but she had to be careful. She was a HUGE light weight.

"I'll take this one. It has little bits of gold flakes in it." It was a small bottle of Goldschlager. She loved her sweet tasting alcohol.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:58 pm

"I do like Jaegermeister and some bourbon." he smirked, "Come now My lady a party in Germany in not for lightweight drinks." he teased, "But as you desire."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:07 am

"Bleh, too bitter for me." She said as she took another swig of her bottle. Her cheeks and her ears were already getting red by the time she finished the first one. "What did I tell you about calling me my lady? Just call me Stella or Lady Stella if you must." She said as she opened another bottle.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:14 am

".....Stella." he smiled, "Sorry force of habit still." he said. He sat down and finished the whisky. But then got opening the bourbon, "But either way, let's just enjoy some drinks and some silliness."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:21 am

"I agree! I might not be able to keep up with a vampire when it comes to drinking, but I will try." Stella raised her bottle up to make a toast with Luthor. "Cheers!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 1:41 am

After a little while they were both on the overly tipsy side, And they were laughing and being a bit silly, "I've not been like this ffffoooorrrrr sooo looonnggg!" he laughed, he had been so proper for many years it almost forgot what letting loose was like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: